LBOR Midyear Membership Meeting/Luncheon [June 7, 2022 11:45 AM - June 7, 2022 1:00 PM]
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 (11:45 AM - 1:00 PM) (CDT)
Attend to hear updates on local planning, current issues, and action within the Kansas legislation that impacts the real estate industry.
- What is the current City of Lawrence plan for annexation & outreach?
- How does KDOT's expansion of the western leg of K10 impact growth to the west?
- What progress is being made to update the Land Development Code?
- Legislation to limit predatory wholesalers in real estate
- Home Inspection Industry Licensing
- Increasing Access to Homeownership
- Property Tax Relief and Reform
- Jeff Crick - Director of Planning & Development for the City of Lawrence.
- Mark Tomb - Vice-President of Governmental Affairs for the Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Danielle Davey - LBOR Governmental Affairs Director
Thanks to the sponsorship by Lawyer's Title of Kansas, luncheon reservations are just $7.