** Canceled ** Radon for the Real Estate Industry
Friday, June 23, 2023 (9:00 AM - 1:00 PM) (CDT)
This event has been canceled!
Radon for Real Estate Industry
Four (4) credit hours KREC # E17283
$12 - Registration & Payment are required for attendance.
Presented by the KSU School of Engineering - Alexandra Bahadori, Instructor.
Hosted at the Lawrence Board of REALTORS® Office.
Radon doesn’t have to Be A Problem In The Next Home You Sell!
By attending the Radon for Real Estate Professionals course, you can learn all about the questions and issues in handling radon in residential purchase and sale transactions.
This course is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding of:
- Radon and its health effects
- Radon measurement and mitigation
- State and federal regulations regarding radon professionals
- US EPA radon programs and protocols for measurement and mitigation of radon
- How to reduce your liability involving a radon issue
- How to deal with clients before, during, and after a radon test, and
- The construction techniques used when building radon-resistant homes.
You will leave the workshop with a better understanding of this important environmental issue, and you’ll take with you important informational materials and guidance documents as well as a list of local, state, and federal resource numbers where you can get additional information.
3838 W. 6th Street
Lawrence, KS 66049 United States